Followers

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Simple Symmetry


This was a fun card to make.  I used a handmade template of a Christmas tree and used a craft knife to carefully cut around half of the tree.  Then I backed each cutout with background paper.  You can't really see in this picture, but the background papers do have a very subtle pattern on them.  Then I quilled a ton of tiny tight coils to make up the sentiment.  Finally I added the stars.  I kept the colours simple as the actual design is a bit busy with all the quilling.

I am using this card for these challenges:
1) Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 246 - Red and Green theme
2) Speedy the Fox and Friends Challenge # 137 - Red and Green Theme

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! The quilling adds a fun look!!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the letters. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete