Here is my newest card as DT for Dutch Dare Card Challenges. This week we were asked to make a card demonstrating summer fun and also to use an image from Di's Digi's. My choice was the image of Teds99. isn't it cute? Also, didn't I find the perfect background designer paper? Actually, I have to thank my friend Betty for that one.I coloured my image with Derwent Watercolour pencils and then carefully cut out the image. I purposely left the edges of the bear a little wide so I could fringe them to look like fur. I glued the image to a square of background and I raised the image section off the card using foam pop dots.
This card also qualifies for a number of other challenges. They are:
1) Simon Says Stamp Challenge - A Stitch in Time. In case you can't see, I stitched around the edge of the square image section
2) The Digital Tuesday Challenge # 118 - Bling it Up. My bling are the small yellow rhinestone flowers and also the beads that I hang on a cord from the top left corner.
3) The Going Grey with Scrap Creations Challenge - Summer
4) The Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes + Buttons
5) The Spoonful of Sugar Challenge # 159 - Sewing
6) The Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge # 89 - The Colours of Summer
7) The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge # 141 - Here Comes Summer
8) Getting Cricky wih K Andrew - Summer Time Fun. This is a new challenge for me. Rebecca (aka Crafting Misfit) sent me over and suggested that I should enter this card for this challenge - so I did :)