I made this card using a digital stamp from "Back to Paper" I thought it was a really cute image. I colored it with Derwent watercolor pencils. This card qualifies for the following challenges:
1) Charisma Cardz Challenge # 26 - Ice Cream Colours. In this case I went for the colours as opposed to the theme of ice cream. We had a wonderful local ice cream parlour where all the ice cream is made in the store. I used some of their products for my inspiration. The peach is for a wonderful peach flavored ice cream. The green is for pistachio ice cream, one of my favorites. The gold is probably a little more surprising, but they has these amazing gold sprinkles you can get on your ice cream.
2) Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Something Old/Something New. My something old is the rick rack ribbon - got that ages ago wrapped around a package of meringue cookies. I new I would find a use for it some day. My something new is the peach and gold Japanese hand made paper. We have a fabulous store that carries Japanese mosaic papers and I just want to buy every single package they have - soooo beautiful
3) The Shabby Tea Room Challenge # 68 - My Favorite Thing, My favorite things are the peach and gold Japanese paper I describe above and the fancy tag die cut.
4) Stamps R Us - There was a little girl ... Well my little girl is all grown up in mommy's hat and lipstick. Too cute.
5) A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge # 158 - Get Well Soon
6) One Stop Craft Challenge # 137 - Get Well Soon
7) Totally Papercrafts - Let's Play Bingo - In my case I played 3 across (die-cuts, embossing, ribbon). In case you can't see the embossing it is on the sentiment and also on the black edge around the image diamond
8) The ABC Challenge - X is for crossed ribbons
9) Sketch 'N Stash # 64 - I have already described both my new and neglected items above.