Followers

Monday 13 June 2011

Everything You Need to Know About Me But Were Afraid to Ask LOL


I found this cute A-Z on the Inked up and Ready to Play blog – which is owned by Erica, one of my fellow design team members on Dutch Dare Card Challenges. I thought it was so cute I had to borrow it and add it to my own blog.  I hope she doesn’t mind
A. Age: I am the one that is before the one that starts with 5
B. Bed size: Queen WATERBED – I couldn’t live without my waterbed as it is the only bed I can sleep in comfortably (due to my arthritis)
C. Chore that you hate: Vacuuming – luckily my sister does is for me. :)
D. Dogs: No dogs but I do have a cat named Kira
E. Essential start to your day: check my email
F. Favourite color: yellow, a lovely soft yellow
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: I say 5’6″
I. Instruments you play: flute
J. Job title: No job, I am on long term disability
K. Kids: Nope
L. Live: Victoria, BC Canada
M. Donna
N. Nicknames: None
O. Overnight hospital stays: yup, can’t remember how many
P. Pet peeve: the use of antibacterial products – why don’t people get that THEY are the ones causing superbugs by using the products unnecessarily!
Q. Quote from a movie: “One ring to rule them all. One ring to find them. One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.”  This was initially used in the book The Lord of the Rings but was also used in the movie
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 3 – two sisters and one brother
T. Time you wake up: Around 7:30 on weekdays.
U. Underwear: Jockey’s Comfies
V. Vegetable you hate: BRUSSEL SPROUTS
W. What makes you run late: I am only late if the bus is late
X. X-Rays you’ve had: too many to count
Y. Yummy food that you make: cream cheese and bacon stuffed pasta shells, My mom’s fudge pudding.
Z. Zoo animal: Tough choice. It’s between Elephant and Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment