Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

Happy Birthday Snail

Here is the card I designed for my role as guest designer for the Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenge.  I also designed it as part of an advertisement for a quilling class I will be teaching in Victoria BC in late June.  Before I show you the card, I want to show you the color swatch for this week's Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenge. Here it is:


You can find this challenge here: Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenge

And "tada" here is my card.

3 comments:

  1. Your quilling is fabulous sue, I'm excited to see what you do with some of our challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue! The quilled flowers are beautiful and the snail is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! You are talented and your quilling is beautiful! You have the knack for that!

    ReplyDelete