Here is my newest card. I was having a hard time with this one. I just couldn't seem to get an idea that worked. I stamped so many different images that I have several for future challenges :) Anyway, this card works for 5 different challenges:
1) Cute Card Thursday # 167 - http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ - The theme was "Embellish It". I did this by using lace, a button, baker's twine both as a wrap and as a bow, and glitter.
2) One Stop Craft Challenge # 133 - http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ - The theme was "Buttons and Bows"
3) Sketch Saturday Challenge # 157 - http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/
4) Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge # 57 - http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/ - the challenge was to use Ivory and Lace on the card.
5) The Come and Get It Challenge - http://www.comeandgetitchallenges.blogspot.com/ - the challenge was to use the "Faux Linen" technique, which I did on the green background rectangle that is behind the focal image.