Here is the newest card that I have made. It meets the criteria for several challenges:
1) Crafts and Me Challenge # 79 (http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.ca/). The challenge this week is to use a 3D element. On my card the flower is 3D. Actually, it is soooo 3D that my sister wondered how you would get the card in an envelope!
2) The Paper and Such CAS challenge (http://paperandsuchonline.blogspot.ca/).
3) The Totally Papercrafts Challenge # 111 (http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.ca/). This was a "bingo" challenge. I used one of the diagonal lines which was the three colours: blue, lilac and pink.
4) Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge # 127 (http://www.craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.ca/). This was also a CAS challenge
5) The Just Us Girls Challenge # 131 (http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.ca/). This was a sketch challenge and here is what the sketch looked like
And here is my card