Here is a card I made for multiple challenges. I die cut the circles for the lollipop and then glued them together into the spiral shape. I stamped the word "Sweets" using a masking technique to cover the other part of the stamp that said "Tweet" (not so appropriate for the image). Here are the challenges this card is being used for:
1) Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 211 (http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/). The theme for this challenge was "Candy"
2) Sweet Stampin' Challenge (http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/). The theme this week was to use die-cuts and/or doodles. I am not a good doodler, so I just stuck with the die-cuts
3) One Stop Craft Challenge # 177 (http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ ). The theme was Pastels and die-cuts.
4) The Allsorts Challenge # 149 (http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/). The theme was a Colour Bingo. I stuck with the top line of the bingo which was "Green", "Ribbon/Lace", and "Pink".
5) The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge # 153 (http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/).The challenge this week was to use any previous sketch. I used the sketch from challenge # 81.