I made this card for a whole BUNCH of challenges. I was really having fun figuring out a way to combine them all. Quite a few are for Easter but then there were those other ones to work in. LOL
Here are the various challenges for which this card fits the theme:
1) The Sweet Stamping Challenge (http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/). The theme was Easter and there was also an optional sketch which I chose NOT to use
2) Charisma Cardz Challenge # 12 (http://charismacardz.blogspot.ca/). The theme was Easter
3) Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 210 (http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.ca/). The theme was Happy Easter
4) Delightful Challenges (http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.ca/). The theme was Easter
5) Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge # 125 (http://www.craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.ca/). The challenge was to use a digital image. I actually used 2 digital images. The first was the Easter Egg which was from DigiThis. The second was the chick in the egg and it came from Beyond the Fringe.
6) Totally Papercrafts Challenge # 110 (http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.ca/). The theme was Easter.
7) The Allsorts Challenge # 148 (http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.ca/). The theme was a photo inspiration and I used the Easter Eggs in the photo for my inspiration.
8) The One Stop Craft Challenge # 176 (http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ ). The theme was Easter.
9) The Our Creative Corner Challenge (http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.ca/). This was a colour and inspiration challenge. The colour theme was "How Green is Your Spring" and in the photo there was a selection of candies. All the candies made me think of Easter Eggs and so that was my inspiration.
10) The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge # 179 (http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.ca/). The challenge was to make a shaped card.
11) The Digital Tuesday Challenge # 154 (http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.ca/). The theme is Easter.