Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Into the Spider's Lair

I made this card for two challenges.I made this card for my sister to give to a friend who loves spiders (such a weird thing to love, she has earrings and decorations and who knows what else, very strange but I am happy to indulge her

1)  Paper and Such Challenge (http://paperandsuchonline.blogspot.com/). The challenge this week was to made a card and a matching envelope.  Funny, I always used to make matching envelopes but I haven't done so lately.  So, it was really fun to make an envelope to match.
 
2) Simon Says Stamp Challenge (http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/). The challenge for this week was to use your favorite tool.  Well, I don't suppose I have to tell anyone who knows anything about me that my favorite to is A QUILLING TOOL.  So, I quilled the little spiders.


1 comment:

  1. EEK! I hate spiders! lol. I do however like their little (rhinestone?) thread. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Variety. :)
    -Suzanne TPV dt

    ReplyDelete